- This event has passed.
ASP Alumni Week: Private vs. Public College Experiences
July 23, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
So maybe you can’t make up your mind if you want to attend a public or private school. Different people are telling you bits and pieces about each one and now you’re stuck trying to put everything together to make a decision. Have no fear, the ASP alumni panel is here! In this session, we’ll have ASP alumni from both public and private colleges to help you weigh the pros and cons!?
- Genesis McCree, Washington University in St. Louis
- Taylon Owens, Prairie View A&M University
- Jeriah Hunt, Sam Houston State University
- Alondra Salas, Franklin & Marshall College
- Cassandra Garcia, Texas A&M University
- Elia Espinosa, Texas A&M University
- Aryn Davis, Columbia University
- Steven Santoyo, University of Texas at Austin
ASP Alumni Week is a wonderful opportunity to meet some of your predecessors, some past ASP alumni who had to go through the same experiences and feelings that you are right now. Hear their stories – how they found the perfect college and how college life is treating them. Alumni will represent different types of colleges and they will prepared to answer to a set of questions as part of a panel discussion. Come prepared with your questions and ready to hear and learn from their experiences.