- This event has passed.
Open Office Hours for College
May 5, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
One event on May 4, 2021 at 10:00 am
One event on May 6, 2021 at 10:00 am
One event on May 7, 2021 at 10:00 am
One event on May 5, 2021 at 10:00 am
One event on May 10, 2021 at 10:00 am
One event on May 11, 2021 at 10:00 am
One event on May 13, 2021 at 10:00 am
One event on May 14, 2021 at 10:00 am
One event on May 12, 2021 at 10:00 am
Students and parents are welcome to drop in at any time for help with post graduation planning. Please use your personal email (instead of your school email) and make sure to check your spam or junk mail for the confirmation email / zoom link. Sometimes it ends up there.
Juniors/Underclassmen – To Do List for May:
- Set up your SCOIR account
- Come to our parent meeting for college on May 4, 2021 at 6:30pm
- Start your college research & meet with the ASP advising team
- Attend our 1:00pm Workshops on Wednesdays for the Class of 2022 and Beyond
- Watch the ASP event calendar for upcoming college visits and workshops!
Seniors – To Do List for May:
- Come visit us to review all your financial aid awards! We can help you understand what you should expect to pay, meet with your parents, and more!
- If you have not gotten an award letter or financial aid offer from your college, you might be missing something. Come let us help you find out what is going on.
- Sign up for orientation, housing and more. Come let us help figure out if you might be eligible for a deposit enrollment or housing waiver!
- Make your college commitment!
- Turn in your College Signing Day video to your ASP Google Classroom!
- Dallas County Promise Application and Financial Aid is due by June 1, 2021. Not sure if you’re done? Drop in to office hours and find out. DallasISD campuses will be hosting an in-person registration event at your school, so come sign up and get the date on your calendar!
- Scholarship applications and essays – come work on them with us! We will send out opportunities via Remind. Make sure you join your ASP Remind.
- If you’re feeling unsure about your future plans, drop into this open zoom to talk with an ASP college expert about what makes sense for your post-graduation plans!
If you just want to spend some time talking about what’s going on in the world, we can do that, too.