- This event has passed.
Open Office Hours for College
February 22, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Students and parents are welcome to drop in at any time for help with post graduation planning. Please use your personal email (instead of your school email) and make sure to check your spam or junk mail for the confirmation email / zoom link. Sometimes it ends up there.
Juniors – To Do List for February:
- Meet with your college advisor and talk to them about your senior schedule
- Set up your SCOIR account
- Start your college research & meeting with the ASP advising team
- Attend our 1:00pm Workshops on Wednesdays for the Class of 2022 and Beyond
Seniors – To Do List for February:
- Upcoming Dallas County Promise Deadlines: DCP Pledge and Dallas College applications are due by February 5, 2021. Not sure if you’re done? Drop in and find out.
- Make sure your FAFSA or TASFA is on file with all the colleges you applied to. If you haven’t done it yet, it’s time to get it done.
- Scholarship applications and essays – come work on them with us! We will send out opportunities via Remind. Make sure you join your ASP Remind.
- Financial Aid Verification – If you were selected, we need to submit additional documents to colleges & universities. Come get help on it!
- If you’re feeling unsure about your future plans, drop into this open zoom to talk with an ASP college expert about what makes sense for your post-graduation plans!
- We are still reviewing applications and essays, too. If you need help with additional documents, we can help you with everything from transcripts, fee waivers, and more.
If you just want to spend some time talking about what’s going on in the world, we can do that, too.